Saturday, October 31, 2009

Little Blog Lost

Do I ever owe you guys an apology. Here goes: Sorry!

These past weeks I've been running around like the proverbial headless chicken, only with nicer clothes*, in a misguided attempt to square away midterms WHILE editing Aisle Six WHILE getting all my ducks in a row to spend next semester in France. This last charming bit is a process that involves giving various institutions just a few simple forms summarizing your intent to study abroad, plus a $600 program fee, plus a $400 intent to pay the program fee fee, plus a $200 making snotty remarks about those other fees in your blog fee, plus all your medical records, financial documents, blood, phlegm, chromosomes, etc.

More on this important subject soon. I swear on the Lady with Stoat.

In the meantime, for those of you in the NYC area as are interested, Aisle Six's initial reading has gotten pushed back to Dec. 3. More on that important subject soon, too.



* And even this really depends on how late I woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you've ever stumbled across this, but I can tell you not much has changed in the last 40 years.

Nicola said...

Hahaha. Love it. A critter after my own heart.

I always meant to tell you I have your "Can I have my ice cream now?" magnet on my fridge here. A fond memento of the Comic Con!