Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pride and Prejudice ... in finger puppet form

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a classic novel of great merit must be in want of finger puppets.


That's right. These are Pride and Prejudice finger puppets, available on Etsy. From left to right, you have Mr. Darcy, Elizabeth Bennet, Jane Bennet and Mr. Bingley.

Clearly Jane Austen (who, by all accounts, never posted even once on Etsy) died too young to realize that true creative greatness lies in another art form.

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Hee hee. Thanks for the feature, Nicola! I love your playfully snarky blog! I'm glad you got a kick out of my finger puppets.

P.S. One of my favorite books is Candide, too!

Best wishes,
Rachel L.

Nicola said...

I love the Pride and Prejudice puppets! I'm very tempted to purchase them myself, but I've got a bunch of purchases coming up so i'll just have to see :)